Images of my finished shirt! after the tricky yet rewarding task of making the shirt pattern pieces myself i have now finished and sewn it all! During this term we have learnt how to make and sew all the basic requirements to make a number of simple garments that can then be adapted and modified in the future. At first it was a scary thought having to sew the shirt without any tutorials or tutor guidance (only the collar!) but actually we have all the knowledge ourselves – its just putting it into practise! I’m pleased with the final outcome, the only problem i had was with one of the button holes but was shortly resolved with interfacing! To improve next time, i would like tho adapt the style even further as its a basic garment shape, extend the length making it more of a contemporary look suitable for a highstreet brand perhaps!